Recent account transfer
If you received a notice stating that your account was transferred to Veros Credit, and we are now the servicer of your account, we think the following information will be helpful to you.
Inquires about the recent account transfer
Why was my account transferred to Veros Credit?
- Transferring accounts is a standard practice in the financial industry. Your account has been transferred to Veros Credit as part of this common procedure.
Who is Veros Credit?
- Veros Credit is an esteemed firm with a rich history of over 25 years in the auto finance sector. They are recognized and accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and they maintain an A+ rating, reflecting their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Does the transfer of my account mean that my previous lender is no longer in business?
- Not at all. Account transfers are a routine occurrence in the lending industry and are unrelated to the operational status of your prior lender.
Will I receive official communication regarding this transfer?
- Yes, Veros Credit has issued a formal notification letter regarding the transfer. This correspondence will provide you with all the necessary details.
What will happen to the payment I already sent to my previous lender?
- Rest assured, any payments made to your previous lender will be seamlessly forwarded to Veros Credit and applied to your account in a timely manner.
Please direct all payments starting from September 1, 2023, to Veros Credit. Any payments received prior to this date have been or will be applied to your account accordingly.
Create Your Account Now!
Visit this link to create and manage your account preferences, and to make online payments
Pay cash at any of the 17,000 participating 7-Eleven and ACE Cash Express stores across the United States.
To be set up to make a PayNearMe payment, please contact our Customer Service Department at (888) 891-8807.
If you are already set up, please click here to pay via PayNearMe.
Pay by MoneyGram
Pay By Phone
Please call our Customer Service Department at (888) 891-8807 to make a payment by phone.
Pay By Mail
Make payment payable to “Veros Credit” and include your account number on your check or money order.
Attn: Veros Credit
Dept. # RT112
P.O. Box 509014
San Diego, CA 92150-9014
Important updates to your insurance policy
Please list Veros Credit as the Loss payee on your insurance policy during the servicing of your account. Upon the completion of these updates please upload the declaration page using this link: Contact Us | Veros Credit or via email to email@example.com
LOSS PAYEE: Veros Credit LLC PO BOX 421669, Atlanta, GA. 30342
Frequently asked questions
Click on this link for answers to commonly asked questions: FAQ For Customers | Veros Credit
Click on this link for other convenient methods to reach us: Contact Us | Veros Credit
Create your account now!
Visit this link to create and manage your account preferences: Customer Portal
WE RECOGNIZE THE VALUE OF BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS.